Sunday, April 22, 2012

MOVE FORWARD!!!

Philippians 3:12-14  The Message (MSG)  I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me.Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running and I'm not turning back.


Greetings people of God. MOVE FORWARD! MOVE FORWARD! MOVE FORWARD!

It is easy to look back, to wish for times in the past, and often people in our past.  But if we are not careful, we can end up reliving our past. Understand - there is no way we can move into our future, looking backward. Our footsteps will naturally follow the line of sight we set with our eyes. Look FORWARD people of God.  We ought to always be moving, always growing, going through, never getting stuck!.  



Satan’s desire is to have us stagnant, to have us so weighted down by cares of the world and its adversities (unfortunate events or incidents) that we become immobile.   Don’t fall for it.  We’ve come too far to turn back.  God has been Faithful all this time...and He has not changed.

Can we purpose ourselves this week to focus on our future, to be reminded of God’s promises to us? I believe if we look around this week, He will provide some very present reminders of how He has not forgotten us. Let’s do it, let’s re-activate our FAITH.  Let’s do like our great forefather Abraham.  I leave you with what the Word of God testifies of him.  Blessings!


Romans 4:17 -18  The Message (MSG)
We call Abraham "father" not because he got God's attention by living like a saint, but because God made something out of Abraham when he was a nobody. Isn't that what we've always read in Scripture, God saying to Abraham,"I set you up as father of many peoples"? Abraham was first named"father" and then became a father because he dared to trust God to do what only God could do: raise the dead to life, with a word make something out of nothing. When everything was hopeless, Abraham believed anyway, deciding to live not on the basis of what he saw he couldn't do but on what God said he would do. And so he was made father of a multitude of peoples…



Copyright 2012 - Victoria L. Burse

Purchase a copy of my new book Destination Destiny at victoriaburse.com
Connect with me on...
Visit my website www.victoriaburse.com 
Follow my blog @ www.queensofthekingdom.org

No comments:

Post a Comment