Thursday, October 25, 2012

He did not let me miss it!


This morning, I’m just grateful to God for the things; the divine opportunities, the divine connections, the divine assignments He did not let me "miss".

You understand I"m sure, even in the midst of praying and seeking God, sometimes we are not quite on the mark.  We may have to many other voices trying to give direction, or, sometimes we are caught up in the busyness of life, and misread the "signs"  because our attention is focused on the wrong things.

Then, lets not forget how easy it can be to give in to our Emotions...and make decisions based on how we FEEL, at a given moment.  And then frankly, there are times when we almost miss God because of Fear.  Fear masks itself in so many forms; like Procrastination. We keep putting things off, or are simply slow to move or step out on something God is showing us.  Fear even masks itself as Wisdom!  yes, Wisdom, but not God's Wisdom...Man's Wisdom.  In other words...we are focusing on what make "sense" to us.  All of the above can keep us in God's permissive will, rather than His Perfect will.

But God.  He is soooo Good.  I see God holding doors open just a bit longer.  GLORY!  Other times,  He closes doors.  He sends us those extra signs and nudges to direct us.  Sometimes, He sends someone to get us, or to warn us...all in effort to ensure we walk along the path He has planned for us.

I say - Thank You Lord!

He says...Trust me Daughter!  

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment